Housing will be assigned to eligible students who submit full payment of tuition, housing, and all other fees by the housing request deadline of May 18. If all spaces are filled before May 18 we will stop taking housing requests.
The Summer School reserves the right to make any changes in room assignments that it deems advisable.
In compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974, the Summer School does not release information about roommates. Roommate requests cannot be honored.
Provided for you:
- Bed (extra-long twin)
- One telephone with emergency service per suite or floor
- A window fan per suite
You should bring:
- Desk lamps
- Bed linens for extra-long twin mattress:
- Flat sheet: 66" x 102" or 167 cm x 259 cm
- Fitted sheet: 39" x 80" or 99 cm x 203 cm
- A cell phone or calling card to make local and long distance calls
Residences are not air conditioned, and portable air conditioners are not allowed on campus. However, air conditioners will be installed for students approved for accommodations for a documented disability that requires air conditioning. The request for accommodation form and current supporting documentation of your disability must be submitted as early as possible, and no later than Monday, May 18.