Looking forward to summer 2017?
Information will be posted on a rolling basis:
- By December 1: programs for high school students information
- In mid-January: general course listings, housing information, and deadlines
You can see a preview of 2017 dates in the calendar.
Enrich your summer experience by exploring the collections, exhibits, and history found inside Harvard's many art, science, and cultural museums.
- The Harvard Art Museums incorporate, under one roof, the collections of Harvard’s Fogg, Busch-Reisinger, and Arthur M. Sackler Museums. The galleries include art of many media, from around the world.
- Harvard Museum of Natural History, with its collection of glass flowers, dinosaurs fossils, and rare minerals and gemstones.
- The Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology, where you can explore the history and culture of six continents.
- The Harvard Semitic Museum, with its Near Eastern exhibitions.
- A collection of historic scientific instruments at the Science Center.