Take Harvard summer courses for degree credit, career advancement, or enrichment. Most of our 300 courses do not require application for college and adult students. High school students: check out the Secondary School Program.
Search for summer courses
Find a course by subject, day, time, or other criteria.
Browse courses by subject
Arts, Humanities, & Social Sciences
- African & African American Studies
- Anthropology & Archaeology
- Celtic Languages & Literatures
- Dramatic Arts
- Economics (including Accounting)
- History of Art & Architecture
- History of Science
- Museum Studies
- Near Eastern Languages & Civilizations
- Social Sciences
- Studies of Women, Gender, & Sexuality
- Summer Seminars
- Visual and Environmental Studies
Computer Science, Math, and Engineering
Environmental Studies & Science
Foreign Languages & Literatures
Changes to information
Harvard Summer School may make changes at any time to the information printed in materials or on the website. Harvard summer courses may be added or canceled. If a course is canceled, your tuition will be refunded in full, but you are responsible for textbooks, coursepacks, or other incurred expenses.