Harvard College Students
Study abroad or on campus with Harvard faculty.
Study abroad programs
Immerse yourself in one of 20 experiential learning opportunities led by Harvard faculty overseas. Earn credit toward your degree while engaging your intellectual and cultural curiosity.
Programs popular among Harvard College students:
- Buenos Aires, Argentina: cultural and Spanish language immersion
- Beijing, China: modern Chinese language immersion
- Berlin, Germany: film in Berlin/filming Berlin
- Oxford, England: an exploration of evolutionary biology
- Kisumu, Kenya: innovating for health transformation in Africa
- Learn more about all 2015 study abroad programs.
Harvard Summer School offers intensive study that is ideal for fulfilling tough requirements.
Study on campus with Harvard professors and earn credit toward your concentration or secondary field, or strengthen your application to graduate school.
Courses popular among Harvard College students:
- Organic Chemistry
- Introduction to Psychology
- Microeconomic Theory
- Moctezuma’s Mexico: Then and Now
- Linear Algebra and Differential Equations
- Principles of Physics
Complete information about course offerings, credit, and exceptions will be posted online in mid-January. Learn more about summer courses and consult with your advisor to begin discussing your options.
Gain valuable leadership experience as a proctor and receive academic and housing accommodations in return for your service.
Open to Harvard College sophomores, juniors, seniors, and recent graduates, proctors live on campus to supervise, mentor, and organize activities for residential students. In return, you receive:
- Free room and board on campus
- Free 4-credit Summer School course
- Freedom to work a second job, up to 20 hours per week
More information, including the proctor application form, will be posted online in December.