Pre-College Program Cost
Interested in joining us in 2018?
Applications will open in December, so mark your calendars. Until then, join our insider list. You'll be one of the first to know about 2018 application deadlines, program updates, courses, and more.
The total fee for a Harvard Pre-College Program session is $4,500. The breakdown of costs and additional fees is outlined below. In addition, we award a limited number of scholarships to students on the basis of financial need.
- Application fee (nonrefundable): $50
- Full program fee: $4,500
- Health insurance fee: $100
A limited number of scholarships are available to assist students who demonstrate financial need. Awards vary based on need, and a typical award covers a portion of the tuition. If needed, we encourage you to seek other sources of funding as well.
To be eligible, you must be a US citizen or permanent resident.
Applying for aid
- Complete the Pre-College Program application and ensure that all supplementary materials have been submitted to the program office by February 1, 2018.
- Apply for financial aid via online services by February 1.
- We will notify you by 5pm Tuesday, February 20 if you've been awarded a scholarship.
- Students awarded financial aid must pay their $450 deposit and register for a course by March 15 or their financial aid award may be rescinded.