Pre-College Program Cost
Stay in Touch: high school programs
Sign Up for 2019 Updates
Our 2019 program information will be online mid-fall. Join our email list, and we’ll contact you when the information is live.
The total fee for a Harvard Pre-College Program session is $4,600. The breakdown of costs and additional fees is outlined below. In addition, we awarded a limited number of scholarships to students on the basis of financial need.
- Application fee (nonrefundable): $75
- Full program fee: $4,600
- Health insurance fee: $100
A limited number of scholarships are available to assist students who demonstrate financial need. Awards vary based on need, and a typical award covers a portion of the tuition. If needed, we encourage you to seek other sources of funding as well.
To be eligible as a student, you must be either:
- A US citizen or permanent resident.
- OR granted Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) status.
- You must complete the application and other requirements on time.
If you have questions about the Pre-College Program financial aid application process, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.