Scholarships are available to assist Secondary School Program (SSP) students with outstanding academic records who demonstrate financial need. Students must be US citizens or permanent residents. A typical award covers a portion of tuition.
To apply for financial aid:
- Review the policies carefully.
- Apply to the Secondary School Program early.
- Be sure all information you submit is accurate and complete.
- For financial aid applicants, the SSP application must be completed by Monday, March 24.
- The financial aid application period is from Monday, March 3, to Monday, March 24.
- You will be notified of financial aid decisions by Monday, April 14, via e-mail.
Policies and eligibility
- Financial aid is a scholarship award. It is not a loan and it does not have to be paid back.
- Only SSP students who are US citizens or permanent residents are eligible.
- Awards are primarily for tuition, and most scholarships cover only a portion of tuition. You are encouraged to seek other sources of funding in addition to applying for SSP financial aid.
- Awards vary and depend on financial need, academic level (preference is given to students who will graduate in 2015), academic merit, status (residential, commuting, or online), and availability of funds.
- To be eligible for financial aid, you must complete your SSP application and financial aid application by March 24.
- Late applications for financial aid are not accepted.
- You must apply for financial aid online through online services. We do not accept financial aid application materials sent via fax or e-mail.
- Note that the SSP policy on financial aid differs from the Harvard College policy.
If you have questions about the SSP financial aid application process please e-mail email@example.com.