Pre-College Program Cost
Stay in Touch: high school programs
Sign Up for 2019 Updates
We’ll post complete 2019 program information in January. Join our email list, and we’ll contact you when the information is live.
The total fee for a Harvard Pre-College Program session is $4,600. The breakdown of costs and additional fees is outlined below. In addition, we awarded a limited number of scholarships to students on the basis of financial need.
- Application fee (nonrefundable): $75
- Full program fee: $4,600
- Health insurance fee: $100
A limited number of scholarships are available to assist students who demonstrate financial need. Awards vary based on need, and a typical award covers a portion of the tuition. If needed, we encourage you to seek other sources of funding as well.
To be eligible as a student, you must be either:
- A US citizen or permanent resident.
- OR granted Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) status.
- You must complete the application and other requirements on time.
If you have questions about the Pre-College Program financial aid application process, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.